Quality Assurance Manager at Greentech Industries Limited
- Feb 1, 2022
Greentech Industries Limited is a foremost indigenous value added technology driven manufacturer and processor of cassava tubers, corn and sweet potatoes into pharmaceutical and food grade industrial starch. Our current annual installed production line processing capacity is 200,000 metric tons of raw cassava root tubers with the plan to activate second production line of similar capacity using corn as feedstock. GTI products are processed to serve both the local and international pharmaceutical and food / beverage native starch markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsiblities
- Assess product problems and proffers solutions
- Check that raw materials or components involved in the production process are of suitable quality
- Inspect production machinery and employees to make sure the production process runs smoothly
- Write production plans that minimise risk of mistakes during production
- Estimate time involved in assuring each product’s quality
- Suggest improvements to company infrastructure and processes to prevent future mistakes during production
- Communicate with Quality Control about existing defects and how to prevent them in future products
- Communicate with other departments such as project management and engineering to coordinate scheduling for QA testing
- Report discovered defects to all relevant departments for correction
- Applying technical skills related to the product being tested (knowledge of programming languages to software QA, knowledge of machinery for hardware, etc.)
- Conforming to regulations and international standards when it comes to testing and quality assurance.
- Ensures production deadlines are met
- Write and review testing plans
- Perform stress tests that expose the product to increased temperature, vibration, and humidity
- Investigate causes of defects that occur during the testing phase
- Assess whether employees need training to prevent mistakes during production
- Create test plan automation procedures
- B.Sc / HND in Microbiology with a minimum of 3 years work experience in a food processing industry
- Applicants should reside around Agbara / Lusada axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.