Agbara Estate deploys solar street lights
In line with the Agbara Estate 2.0 Vision, the AEPSL – Agbara Estate Property Services Ltd team led by Moshood Oyebode, started deploying solar street lights for West Africa´s leading industrial park.
“The renewable energy lights are part of the ESG strategy that Agbara Estate has implemented” according to the MD – Engr. Tope Arowolo, who has recently joined, coming from Odua Investments. Sustainability has always been one of the major focus points, whereas the plan is to work on:
- refurbishment of the CSTP – a mega-industrial-sized Central Sewage Treatment Plant
- waste – to – energy through the utilization of biogas
- relocation of the illegal dump site
- awareness campaigns with tenants, residents and visitors
- organic waste recycling
- centralized water treatments
- green building certified constructions – EDGE
- solar street lights
The solar street lights are being placed on six meters high poles, providing a bright light using a 300W LED. The system is completed with a battery that stores the day-time solar rays to be used during night time.
The works are executed by engineering and construction firm Tuge Heights Ltd and have gone trough AEPSL´s safety induction to deploy the works according to Agbara Estate´s and best practice safety norms.
Agbara Estate´s superb accessibilities are guaranteed through direct access from the Lagos Badagry Expressway and the Sokoto Road (Atan and Ota connectivity) that are both finalizing the reconstruction works and reducing significantly traveling times, with a barge jetty just outside the industrial estate (at 500m) and with the future rail connectivity.
The Agbara Estate tenant has direct access to :
- a fully serviced estate
- the upcoming reliable 100 MW IPP – Independent Power Plant (of which 42 MW have already been acquired)
- Agbara jetty at 500m
- central sewage treatment plant
- 24/7 security & access control
- more than 10 banks
- the Sokoto Road, connecting to Atan, Ota and Ibadan
- two deepsea port locations: Lagos and Badagry
PS: Did you know that half of the products you find on the shelves in your supermarket comes from Agbara Estate?
#industrialpark #nigeria #lagos #badagry #expressway #plot #land #warehouse #forsale #forrent #purchase #africa #westafrica #property #realestate #opic #ogunstate #sale #rent #lease #purchase #cheap #lowcost